Monday, February 9, 2009

My First Adult FriendFinder Meeting. (Part 1)

I was surprised at the number of gurl's that fit my cupid setting's, and there were a few who were within a very short distance from me.


I meant to say "gurl's" because even though I like women, at Adult FriendFinder I'm looking for a T-Girl, or a woman that likes them too.


My real fantasy is a threesome with a T-Girl and a woman. The thought of a romp like that really gets me hot!


Like everyone else here I've had winks and e-mails that really didn't amount to anything.


Then I got an invitation to chat with a really gorgeous young gurl that lives close, we chatted a while the first time and said goodnight.


The next night we chatted and the talk started getting dirty. I asked if she would like to turn our cams on and she said no. She liked the mystery of having to imagine how I looked for a while.


I said Ok. She said it was alright that I had an idea about her appearance from her profile pic. I said her profile pic was super hot and asked if that was really her.


She told me it was her, but since it was a face pic I'd just have to imagine the rest of her.


She had read my profile and asked me if I really wanted to do those things. I said yes, really I do.


She said Ok needy boy... tell me what you want to do to me.


I said "I want to suck your shecock, and make you come". She told me gurl's usually want to do the cocksucking, and then get assfucked... really hard.


She said they have to really like someone a lot to get hard for a guy.


I said I could relate to that. She typed LOL, and then "I'll just bet you can".


I'd like to meet you someplace neutral I said, and she agreed. We decided on a local park not far from either of us, and set a time for the next afternoon.


I grabbed some old bread from the fridge on the way out the door.


One of the main thing's people do at the park is feed the huge Carp in the lake, and the Ducks. I thought my date might think I was a real wacko bringing stuff to feed the fish, but hey, she did read my profile.


I got there a little early and was already throwing bread out, when I saw her walking down the boardwalk.


She was wearing a t-shirt and cutoff's... and had about a half a loaf of bread in her hand.


She was gorgeous, and we just looked at each other as we dropped bread down to the fish.


When the bread was gone we sat down on a bench in the shade. I gave her a little kiss and said "You're so beautiful", she smiled like nobody had ever told her that before.


A couple had been watching us and asked "How long have you two been married?". Before I could speak she said "We're Newlywed's!", and then she kissed me.


She said "You know, I'm not looking to get serious right now.". Then almost without a pause she said "I live on the other side of the lake, would you like to see my apartment?".


The walk to her place was the most exciting walk I've ever had in my life.


She showed me around a little and we sat on the couch.


She said she had a surprise for me, she thought I might like it a lot.


She placed my hand on her crotch and I could feel a very hard shecock, she said "Do you want to suck it?", and I said Oh Yes!


Then she said "I will let you, but I want to go down on you first! And there's something else I want to tell you.".


I gave her a nice squeeze and a slightly wet kiss, and asked "What do you want to tell me?".


She said to me in a very sexy voice "I really do like you!".


I'm meeting her again this weekend and I can't wait.


To Be Continued...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure whether this story is fact or fiction, but the feeling I am getting from it is certainly real enough! Can't wait for the sequel...

By the way, I have a secondary blog called NaughtyCDJanie where I have been writing a bit of fiction you may enjoy. There you will find a link to cassiesfairytales as soon as I can get it up ;)

Cassie said...

Thanks Janie! I'm so glad you like it. My mind was really in the clouds when I wrote this "story".

Thanks for linking to my Blogs also. I'm gonna link to your stories too, but have been doing stuff for YouTube and got overwhelmed.

tom said...

as a xdresser i am not into fantasy or story telling.being real is a lot more interesting i think.i do not dress as a women all the time,just when i want to be with a man or men.i also injoy being with women as a man. you see i have the best of both worlds,pussy and cocks.as i love both the same.with a man i can do for him what a women cannot or will not do.and with a women i will do what she wants.you see the best of both worlds.

Cassie said...

Actually Tom, when I wrote this I was in guy mode. I'm not even sure I had started dressing yet.

I find that "Cassie" never leaves me. No matter how I'm dressed.

Thanks for stoppin' by my Blog!