Thursday, February 19, 2009

My First Adult FriendFinder Meeting (Part 3)

T-Girls Only: Dinner and a Movie.




Things were going great, we decided on 7 for Dinner. I was stopping by the Supermarket for some hot Italian bread.



Jen had told me I didn't need to bring anything, but I usually forget something when I'm making dinner and when dinner was Spaghetti... it was usually the bread.


If I timed it right it would still be nice and warm, just in case she forgot.


I was headed for the Deli when I noticed a gorgeous girl at the counter... it was Jen, she was picking up a loaf of French bread!


I stayed back hoping she wouldn't see me, she was wearing those cutoff jeans and flip flops. Her hair was a little wet and I couldn't help but gaze at her legs as she leaned over talking to the lady working the counter.


She got the bread and left without noticing me as I watched from the produce section.


I went up to the counter and was browsing the side dishes with my eyes, when the lady behind the counter spoke to me.



"She's a beautiful girl isn't she. I couldn't help but notice you checking her out. I think you're too late Fella. She just told me she had a hot date tonight." she said. "Wow, what a lucky guy!" I said.


"I have a date too, what would you recommend for a side dish with Spaghetti?" I asked.


"Well, we have some marinated mushrooms that would go well with that." she said. I figured a half a pint was about right.


"That's what she's having too!" said the lady.


"What a coincidence, small world isn't it." I commented as she handed me my mushrooms.


I knew I was a lucky guy, and didn't need to tell her that I was her previous customer's date for the evening.


I watched Jen leave the parking lot before leaving myself. I didn't want her to see me. I could have been there at 7 sharp but I thought Jen might be running a little behind so I waited until about 7:05, in case she wanted to change clothes before dinner.


I had already stripped her down in my head, that's for sure.


She answered the door wearing a simple black dress, and she was the most wonderful sight I'd ever seen. She put her arm around me and said "You're just in time! Come on in!". I could smell the French bread, and the Spaghetti sauce.


She asked me about the bag and I handed it too her, her hands were full and I wrapped my arms around her gently and kissed her before she could say anything. Already my heart was pounding.




"I hope you like marinated mushrooms, Peggy said they'd go great with Spaghetti." I said. "Who's Peggy" asked Jen. I told her it was the lady at the Deli. "Oh, how sweet. I told you it wasn't necessary, but thanks. I love mushrooms, they're my most favorite food in the whole world!" Jen said enthusiastically.


Jen had a candle burning at the table and insisted we start dinner while everything was hot. I know I was. She dimmed the lights and sat me down at the table. She was just gorgeous in the candle light, and everything was delicious... and I do mean everything.


We were finishing up with our dinner and I got up, moved over to sit next to Jen, and gave her another little kiss. "That was delicious Jen." Then I picked up her fork and speared a mushroom, and fed it to her. "The Luckiest Mushroom In The World!" I said. "Mmmm." she liked that.


"I have something for you." she said, and led me over to the couch, in front of the TV.


"Let's watch a movie." she said as she handed me a DVD. I thought it might be something racy and was surprised when I saw what it was.


Glass Bottom Boat... "You don't really like banana cream cake do you?" she said with a smile. "I've seen this movie a few times too, you think you're so clever." again with a smile.


We kissed and touched for about ten minutes, then with a surprised look on her face she said "Hey!, Peggy's the lady at the Deli! You go there too?".


"I'm surprised we never crossed path's in there Jen. I go in there all the time!" I didn't tell her I had been watching her buy the bread earlier. Sometimes it's the simple things in life that bring the most pleasure.


She took the DVD from the case and started it up. I was surprised when the movie started and Jen began to sing along with the theme song. I mean that movie was before her time really.



She was very playful and it was rubbing off on me now.


We started making out and forgot about the movie. Jen was sitting on my lap, facing me with her tit's in my face. The feeling of her dress sliding around on her skin was unbelievable. Her cock was hard and she was rubbing it on my belly through her dress as I sucked on her nipples.


I was sliding my hand all through the crack of her ass, and she was starting to make little sounds, almost of desperation. She was getting all squirmy on me and I was about to come in my pants!


"Oh God! I'm Coming! I'm Gonna Come Now!" she screamed as she stood up! She pulled her black dress up over her head in one single motion, she was completely naked underneath, and her shecock was standing straight up, already wet with her juices!


"Ohhh God!!! MMmmm!" I took her in my mouth just in time, another second longer and she would have came on my face! Her legs buckled as she shot her come in me, and I swallowed it all, making my own sounds of pleasure and starting to squirm too!


I was in heaven as she gyrated her hips around, giving me what I wanted... what I needed. "MMmmmmmmmmmm." all I could do was moan and hum as she shot her second stream of hot come in my mouth, and I came... the most intense orgasm I've ever had!


I shot my stream right into her ass crack as she was straddling me, and it really sent her over the edge. She started giving me slow full thrusts, and I could feel her cock jerking in my mouth, even though she couldn't come again.


"I WANT YOU IN ME! BABY! PLEASE!" all she had to do was lower herself onto my shaft, Aaahhhhhh!


I immediately came in her ass! My cock was throbbing, it was numb, and still hard. She straddled me and was squirming around in my lap... we were breathing deep and she was giving me just enough motion to keep me hard.


We were both a little sweaty now, as we kissed and nibbled on each other. We stayed in that position for about ten minutes, saying sweet things to each other, and sharing the most wonderful looks.


Then things started heating up again.


I was ready to really give her what she needed now, and without ever pulling out of her I laid her on her backside and began thrusting as deep as I could, sliding my whole shaft into her and pounding her with every thrust.


With every thrusting motion she was moaning, and I was grunting! She had her legs wrapped around me and was holding me so tight. If she held me any tighter I would have been behind her!


She was without a doubt the most incredible girl I'd ever been with, and without even knowing it was going to happen I was coming deep inside her again. I was pressed close against her when I felt her cock jerking, and more of her hot come was spurting out between our bodies, her asshole was twitching around my cock... and she was looking at me like I was a king.


She was saying something but I couldn't make out what it was, she was not making a lot of sense... after about five minutes she rolled me over and fell asleep on top of me.

I wasn't far behind.

That was the best date I'd ever had.

Wow! I'm such a lucky guy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hot as it definitely was, it sounds more like budding love than just a date, don't you think?

Cassie said...

Hmmm... We will see. This was a three parter, but I'm sure I can write more.

XxxacoldsoulXxx said...

lol that was a hot bedtime story...... I almost reached my limit if you know what I mean ;) .....

Cassie said...

Almost?

My favorite Bedtime Story is...

Goldilocks.

And The Three Bears : )

XxxacoldsoulXxx said...

I like the story call the never ending orgy .... oops I ment to say "story" :)

Cassie said...

I like that org... story too.

But I can't seem to finish it?

Then there's "The Boy That Cried Wolf".

But I've read that over and over... and I don't know if it's true or not.

Thanks for reading Coldilocks : )